Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 06 Tribeca B9 with 70k on the odometer and Ive noticed a while ago the right side headlight shine less than the left side light, same goes for the fog light. the left side is emmiting more light than the right. I thought it was a ground problem with the wiring harness but it uses the same ground for the two headlights, please if anyone has more information regarding this problem I will be more than grateful for the info.

·
449 Posts
Check the relay under the hood, there is a fuse box behind the battery, I say to start, unplug and plug in each relay just to be sure you have a good connection. The lid should have a map of what is what.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Thanks Peaty, I try it and it got a little better but I have to keep cheking because the car is the gold color witch had a problem with the paint and the dealer repainted the whole car, they got a lot of pieces off the car to paint it so I figure Ill have to keep cheking for all electical contacts in the front of the car, thanks again man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.