Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS BEFORE EVEN SAYING HELLO!

A big Howdy from Houston!!

2009 7 SEATER TRIBECA SPECIAL EDITION, PEARL WHITE.
Getting front windows tinted to match rear tint tomorrow, ITS HOT around here!
I hope it turns out to be a good one for many years.

I've been searching for its maintainance schedule. Anyone know when are the spark plugs replaced, trany fluid service, differential fluid replaced on the 3,6 cyl?

Does anyone change brake or power steering fluid on these?

Oil change every 3,000 miles, strange cause every other maker has gone to 5,000 mile intervals. I like the 11 year interval on the coolant.

I like how the interior is more solid then my 07 Tundra and the 09 Highlander and Venza I have looked at. Toyota is going cheap from my first hand experience and relying on reputation.

Almost every Subaru guy I have met loves their car, and most with well over 200,000 miles on them. My sister started naming her Forester friends, when I told her what we bought.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new ride. I'm not sure about the service intervals... I'm assuming you looked in the manual??? And I change our oil every 5k miles. I ignore that outdated 3,000 miles.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there is dealer recommended service intervals and SUBARU CO USA.

GUESS WHICH IS SHORTER........DEALER OF COURSE!!

I'm looking for SUBARU recommended service intervals to maintain WARRANTY.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brien said:
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new ride. I'm not sure about the service intervals... I'm assuming you looked in the manual??? And I change our oil every 5k miles. I ignore that outdated 3,000 miles.
Be careful so you wont void warranty, got to play their game initially.:cool:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great thanks to MAREK for giving me info on replacement puddle light lamps, for future reference, in case one goes out.

When I saw them in daylight installed, I THOUGHT WELL maybe not worth it, that night I CHANGED MY MIND 180 degrees, HE, HE!:p

Nice light and same color as car and deem slowly with interior of car.

WIFE IS HAPPY SO I'M HAPPY, for those who KNOW what I'm talking about!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LORE BECA said:
Great thanks to MAREK for giving me info on replacement puddle light lamps, for future reference, in case one goes out.

When I saw them in daylight installed, I THOUGHT WELL maybe not worth it, that night I CHANGED MY MIND 180 degrees, HE, HE!:p

Nice light and same color as car and deem slowly with interior of car.

WIFE IS HAPPY SO I'M HAPPY, for those who KNOW what I'm talking about!!:rolleyes:
Yup, when the woman is happy....all is well and quiet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts