Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i know this is not a svx forum. But i just woundring about someting.
I have been try to chek out some tuning kit/parts for a H6 engine. But is seen to bee verry hard to find something.

I know it have been a superharger kit for the svx before. But this are n/a now. :( And the Tribeca is so new car and maybe it are something for this engine. And maybe it can bee use on EG33 engine also. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
alex-svx said:
Hello i know this is not a svx forum. But i just woundring about someting.
I have been try to chek out some tuning kit/parts for a H6 engine. But is seen to bee verry hard to find something.

I know it have been a superharger kit for the svx before. But this are n/a now. :( And the Tribeca is so new car and maybe it are something for this engine. And maybe it can bee use on EG33 engine also. :rolleyes:
Hi Alex, the truth is that there is nothing for these models, everything must be done on request.

I have put a Supercharger in my Tribeca and some more things:
http://www.clubsubaru.es/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9690

If you want to contact the coach-step, this in Holland

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mortemon said:
Hi Alex, the truth is that there is nothing for these models, everything must be done on request.

I have put a Supercharger in my Tribeca and some more things:
http://www.clubsubaru.es/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9690

If you want to contact the coach-step, this in Holland
Ohh your car looks nice. And i think its verry cool to drive it. :D

I know that have been made supercharger kit for the svx before. But this is not on the marked anny more. And what i have been told so are Turbo kit the easyes way to go. But i must say i like the idea of a supercharger engine more then Turbo. :rolleyes: hehe..

But thanks for the answere. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.