Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still working on getting my wife's Subie to behave with its new engine. But, seeing how much money I have invested, which means we are keeping this thing for a while longer, I am going to tackle installing bluetooth in it. I thought I would start this thread so if anyone has recommendations or suggestions before I get started.
On top of that, if there is any interest, I will try to document and take photos of the process to share.

Here is the details of the kit I ordered:
Gromaudio.com

Part# SUB08B3

My goal is to have bluetooth for wireless calls and streaming music from my wife's iPhone. Fingers crossed that this will go well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't remember which Grom audio Bluetooth model number I purchased. But installed one in my 2006 just about a year ago. It works great for calls and streaming audio.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I am still working on getting my wife's Subie to behave with its new engine. But, seeing how much money I have invested, which means we are keeping this thing for a while longer, I am going to tackle installing bluetooth in it. I thought I would start this thread so if anyone has recommendations or suggestions before I get started.
On top of that, if there is any interest, I will try to document and take photos of the process to share.

Here is the details of the kit I ordered:
Gromaudio.com

Part# SUB08B3

My goal is to have bluetooth for wireless calls and streaming music from my wife's iPhone. Fingers crossed that this will go well!
How did this work out for you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts