Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice...I just put in an order for our 2 Subarus!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here in Greece we remove all badges from the rear of our cars....
I can't see a good reason for this badge sorry...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Way cool! I ordered one for my current Subie (my 4th), but may be in the market to buy a new Subie in the next year or so. Guess I'll just have to order another badge then!

There is a box on the order form to make suggestions for future lifestyle badge ideas. I suggested Travel/Sightseeing, Family, Mountains,
Camping/Boating/Other Towable Toys :)

-Karen in AZ-

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just ordered the 2nd set of badges for my recently acquired Beca! :)

·
449 Posts
Ordered my third set, got the kid an 01' OB Wagon. The question was do I say it's my 10th scooby or his 1st? I went with 1st for him :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I ordered and placed mine already. My sixth Subaru between my wife and self.

'95 Outback (first year for Outback badging) '03 Forester, '05 Outback, '06 Turbo Baja, '08 Tribeca (Limited, bronze w/nav), '11 Tribeca (Touring, Azurite blue w/nav., puddle lights.

·
Registered
191 Posts
to cover paint chip

thanks..it will fit over the damaged paint:( on the bumper from a 2500 psi water power washer.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Flgirl said:
Do they have badges when you turn over 100K in miles?
yes. click on the link in the above thread. their is no cost for the badge

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeessss!! Im so glad you posted this. My wife and I were pouring over the options, trying to decide which badges suit us best. What a really cool idea

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks! I just ordered 2!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.