Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
An addition to the 08 engine, its not a new engine, per se, as Snork mentioned, its been modified.

I like the SE Package on the 07. I did not opt for the 7 seater since the third row is not useable to me at all. I do not feel it is safe either for the toddlers to use. The only thing I miss about the 7 pass are the rear vents.

The prewiring of the auto start ended up being a great addition to me. The range on this thing is above average, even through walls.

·
Registered
214 Posts
snork said:
I like the SE too, mostly for the mesh grill, never been a big fan of chrome wheels unless they're bling-bling type dubs, heheh:lol: I really wanna get the grill, but I haven't found it for less than $379 which is kinda steep for a purely visual accessory.

As for range, do you really get close to the claimed 400'? Most of the el cheapo aftermarket units are only good for 100-200', especially thru walls. I didn't get it cuz my office parking lot is pushing 400' and I didn't want to waste my money on something that may not have enough range.
I'm not too fond of chrome, but this was borderline, so I took it. I actually prefer the SE rims on Australia, was it? They were 20s, and sharp. More substance for me, less bling.

My range is surprising. I've been at the back of a restaurant, inside the locker room of the gym, back of the office, and it all started fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.