Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner

Fuel pressure test?

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Flat6er 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to do a fuel pressure test. 2008 3.6. The FSM does not have a very good diagram as to which line to disconnect--but I think it's this one?

Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Also, it appears you need some sort of Subaru specific tool to disconnect the lines? Can anyone share some details and what you need or how difficult this is? I was planning on just using a fuel pressure test loaner kit from autozone. Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking to do a fuel pressure test. 2008 3.6. The FSM does not have a very good diagram as to which line to disconnect and also it appears you need some sort of Subaru specific tool to disconnect the lines? Can anyone share some details and what oyu need? I was planning on just using a fuel pressure test loaner kit from autozone. Thanks!
Please add your vehicle year to your signature or profile. Forum Rule.

#3 ·
Looking to do a fuel pressure test. 2008 3.6. The FSM does not have a very good diagram as to which line to disconnect and also it appears you need some sort of Subaru specific tool to disconnect the lines? Can anyone share some details and what oyu need? I was planning on just using a fuel pressure test loaner kit from autozone. Thanks!
Thanks for updating. Hopefully someone will chime in soon to assist.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.