-Dual climate control
-Puddle lights
-Navigation
-7" DVD entertainment system
-Towing package
-AWD
-18" wheels
-15K miles on the odometer

Wish we could keep it, but with a pending house note, need to downgrade to something else. Car is in flawless condition, garaged, non-smoker, absolutely no problems what so ever, factory warranty still intact. Oil changed every 3750 miles by the dealership.

On with the pictures:

Asking $25,500

Please call 832.722.4072 and ask for Edmond, pm or email works too. Car is located in Houston, Tx

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in all honesty, this truck has depreciated so much. carmax offered me $21000, same w/ subaru. i realize dealers buy cars at wholesale prices, but i dont even think i can sell my car for $25K, and this car is fully loaded.

i ended up trading her in for a VW GTI. dont think i will ever buy a subaru again, the depreciation values fall too much. great car, terrible resale value.

·
Registered
31 Posts
in all honesty, this truck has depreciated so much. carmax offered me $21000, same w/ subaru. i realize dealers buy cars at wholesale prices, but i dont even think i can sell my car for $25K, and this car is fully loaded.

i ended up trading her in for a VW GTI. dont think i will ever buy a subaru again, the depreciation values fall too much. great car, terrible resale value.
The car will always depreciate most the first couple years. With a more powerful 2008 Tribeca out now probably didn't help. I would have kept the Tribeca and not taken such a large hit in the wallet. That's like paying a higher car payment with the new GTI you bought. Doesn't make sense, you must have really wanted that GTI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts