Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title says I have a (1) 4 pc set of OEM all weather rubber mats #J501SXA200 & (2) gray cargo tray mat #J501SXA100 MW & (3) third row mat #J501SXA300. These are from a 08 7 pssr Tribeca. From Subaru they run (1)$54.95, (2)$44.95, (3) $24.95. Very little use, I can email pics. I've traded in the vehicle & have no use for them now. Asking $65.00 OBO. Prefer pick-up, but will ship on your dime. Located in Yucaipa Ca 92399. PM, call or text my cell.

Thx, Kraig 909-800-9368.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've added the 3rd row mat to the list for the same price, the dealer let me go back & get it from the car. These things are like new. If you drive it in snow, rain, off-road, or just dont want to tear up carpet, these mats are the way to go.

Price is OBO, worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
160 Posts
These are all good things, and price is fair. Some local people should jump on it. Shipping can be somewhat pricey but still doable.

Highly recommend the trunk mat.

bump for good stuff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you ever sell these ? We love our b9 but need a bigger car for travelling with 3 growing boys and a 85 pound dog...we r considering selling to car ax (for a horrible price I might add ....it's an 06 fully loaded) . So I was wondering if I should take out the car mats and try to sell them alone? We need to sell quickly to get this van that a neighbor is selling cuse they r moving to Europe next weekend. Ok enough details I'm sure! Does anyone but car ax buy outright like that?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never sold 'em. Had a few very low ball offers. They fit perfectly in my daughters truck. The third row is currently doing winch line duty chores, for the replacement. :D

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.