Subaru B9 Tribeca SUV Forum banner

FS: S.F. CA- 2006 Tribeca

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Tribeca_06 
#1 · (Edited)
Vandalized! My Tribeca has been keyed all the way around...

Now she has 92K miles (took her on a roadtrip! FUN!)

It's a 7 passenger with average wear for the miles. No real dents to speak of. There are rock chips on the hood (usual for Subaru Paint...) and some minor scuffs here and there. Everything works as it should.

No NAV or DVD.

Heated leather power seats
puddle lights
dual climate
rear a/c
all the other goodies these come with. :)

I picked it up from Chase financial. They put in a new windshield and front wipers.

I put on:
new tires (Sumitomos)
new rear brakes (fronts are meaty still)
one rear liftgate strut
new Rear Wiper
Fresh oil change (500 miles ago) at the dealership
New headlight bulbs

I ordered and received two new front sway bar bushings (after reading about how so many of them need to be replaced). I haven't gotten around to replacing them yet though it's an easy job... I need ramps.

This Tribeca runs and drives perfectly. If my Smart Car would get sold/stolen/totalled I'd happily drive this (I do love my Smart but my dogs seem to like this better). Speaking of which, no dog hair in this as my dogs are hairless.

In the interest of full disclosure there was a stain in the back on the carpet so I treated it with an interior dye... you can still see it in the Flash from the camera but it's not noticeable otherwise.

$13500... still a clean title.

See less See more
#10 ·
im so sorry to hear. i noticed you have it on Ebay.. imo i think you should list the car for $199 ( yes im serious) BUT with a reserve of about $13,000 or what you want.. sometimes it really works cuz the ebay buyers just seem to go for it and with a really low price ( WITH RESERVE) b/c its attractive and the cars listed for say $16,500 or $20,500 arent as attractive.. i sold my old bmw z3 on ebay and listed it for $100 but with a reserve of $6500 and it sold for $6800.. good luck! and sorry to hear what happened.. thats horrible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.