Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the look of the new '08 STi BBS's, so I picked up a set for the 'beca. I shod them with Nitto 420S tires (420, A, A) in 255/55/18 (stock size). I really like the tires. They handle really well and road noise is very low.

Here's the only pic that I have right now. I'll try to get some more one I clean the car.

Tires have approx 15-20k miles with tons of tread left, approz 60-70%. Wheels are MINT. Comes with your choice of BBS or STi centercaps. I have a full sized spare too (tire has a plugged nail hole near sidewall).

Asking $1200 for wheels, $1600 for wheels and tires, $1850 for wheels/tires/spare. Shipping and paypal fees are extra.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had some bites on nabisco on just the wheels, obviously. Maybe the Tribeca section of Nasioc too? wonder if it'll get moved?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just sold an absolutely mint set of "13 sti bbs wheels with tpms and tires yesterday to a friend for an absolute steal! Wish they would have covered the cost of these. They only had 1,500 miles on them!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are about to be relegated to winter duty as I'm picking up a set of Work XD9's for next summer. I'll swap these tires over and put the winters on these. Installing a set of front Brembos too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.