Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Extended Cargo Carrier (list, $425, cheapest on line $414.38) for sale for $325 for pickup. If you want it mailed, it can get shipped. When I bought it, I picked it up. This was used once for a trip and have been packed away ever since. Willing to meet (let me know where) for pick up. This is also not limited to Tribecas. The hook up is so ingenious, and any cross bars will fit.

I also have the cross bars (list $179, cheapest on line $152) for the 06/07 on sale for $100. Used once as well for the same trip, and was taken out and packed away. This one is easier to ship, so add ship if you choose to ship.

Pm or email for any questions. Thanks.

Nate

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi, Nate -

I'm not really familiar with the terms are for what I need - my 'Beca has NOTHING on the roof at all. Will your crossbars provide the feet as well as the crossbar pieces?

I'll take a look at the extended cargo carrier specs, as I hadn't considered a non-Thule version.

Lastly, my wife and I are driving to Florida (random endurance challenge, I know...) in about three weeks, so I may be able to pick these up from you if it goes well, depending on what part of Jersey you're in (or can get to.)

Thanks!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine didnt have anything on the roof as well, and all the parts are included in the roof rack. Its a pretty simple install as well.

From what I've read and seen, the Subaru is a rebadged Thule.

The one and only time I used this pair was for MY trip to Florida. It gives so much more space. I liked that it was centered, and did not make the car back heavy. It aerodynamic, and didnt cost me significant mpg loss.

Let me know what I can do. I PMed you my number if you want to call.

Nate

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Canary,

Sorry bout the late response, missed the post for some reason.

Yes, at this time its still available. I'll post pics tonight, after I take it out of storage.

Nate

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the images of the extended cargo. Its got the Subaru logo, but if you want a clean look, its a simple sticker that can be taken out.

Here it is open, with the roof racks stored inside.

And here are the images on when I used it that one trip to Florida from NJ. It was on the car on the drive down, taken down once we were there, and then remounted on our trek back. It was easy peasy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts