Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-SOLD-thanks-FS 2006 OEM 18" wheels with caps. They are in Cambridge, MA. You can come over and take a look. They might make somebody good winter set or offroading set if anybody take B9 offroad. Make an offer.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Damn, I was just in Cambridge 2 weeks ago. Oh well, I don't have a garage to store them anyway. Bump for a B9 part.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5/20/08 Last call - they are going to junkyard in a week.

Andrey said:
FS 2006 OEM 18" wheels with caps. They are in Cambridge, MA. You can come over and take a look. They might make somebody good winter set or offroading set if anybody take B9 offroad. Make an offer.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Unfortunately I don't need them, but you can't be seriously junking them:confused:

Have you tried posting them up on NASIOC or at least eBay or Craigslist? They're worth more than scrap, lol. Unfortunately this site doesn't garner much traffic other than the regular folks on here on a for sale item.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
snork said:
Unfortunately I don't need them, but you can't be seriously junking them:confused:

Have you tried posting them up on NASIOC or at least eBay or Craigslist? They're worth more than scrap, lol. Unfortunately this site doesn't garner much traffic other than the regular folks on here on a for sale item.
Ditto, don't junk them. Put them on Craigslist. They'll move if you sell them cheap or even give them away.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i don't need them, but i would still take them if you were closer. S hours is just a bit too far. howeveri would happily take the hubcaps off your hands. if you are willing to ship either the wheels or the center caps i would take them.

let me know.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wasn't looking for a spare set, but if you are going to scrap them, I have a coworker interested. I believe they would be a bolt up on his '04 WRX. He'd be willing to drive up and get them. Would you give them away? Or what's the minimum you would take. They may not even be usable on the WRX.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
swootton said:
I wasn't looking for a spare set, but if you are going to scrap them, I have a coworker interested. I believe they would be a bolt up on his '04 WRX. He'd be willing to drive up and get them. Would you give them away? Or what's the minimum you would take. They may not even be usable on the WRX.

That would be one funky looking WRX.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
-SOLD- thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts