Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to do this as I have been an avid Subaru fan and loyal customer (I am still keeping my STI). We just no longer need all the room with the 7 passenger and I could not pass up on a deal I picked up on a new MB GLK. So, I no longer need two SUVs and this one has to go. So here it is...
Absolutely every option in this Subaru B9 Tribeca Limited! This SUV has 40100 miles with a 6 yr/80K mile warranty! 7 passenger SUV with power locks, windows seats and sunroof. The leather interior is in perfect condition and includes memory positions for the driver's seat, DVD player with wireless headphones, touch screen navigation, onboard computer, luggage carrier, puddle lighting and more...This car has been meticulously maintained by Stohlman Subaru since day one to include new brakes at 30,000 miles. This SUV is the perfect vehicle for any season. If you have any questions, please give me a call at 571.283.4309

Exterior:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you would like to see anything further, please do not hesitate to ask. I am located in the DC Metro area (Herndon, VA)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tribeca_06 said:
i love the GLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW try Craigslist.org../ Ebay.com for a quick sale.
So did my wife. That is why I am here now trying to get rid of this one. Thanks for the info about Craigslist and Ebay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts