Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed in the headlight assembly where the amber turn bulb is located, there is a plastic strip along the side of the housing. It that also suppose to light up when it's flashing or just the bulb from the front. It looks like it could light up, but maybe our models over here don't have bulbs in them. Do you guys know what I mean?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hum said:
I have noticed in the headlight assembly where the amber turn bulb is located, there is a plastic strip along the side of the housing. It that also suppose to light up when it's flashing or just the bulb from the front. It looks like it could light up, but maybe our models over here don't have bulbs in them. Do you guys know what I mean?
I think that just for decorating and dim the signal light a bit on the side... too small for leds though..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TribecaAussie said:
I think that just for decorating and dim the signal light a bit on the side... too small for leds though..
I have found some photos, and they definately light up in the US models, how cool would that look if we could fit a blue LED in there, I think you need to look into it for me, you have the skills. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts