Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other then weathertech, where can I find tan floor mats to fit 09 tribeca?

The allweather from Subaru sites are dark grey, not bad price though.
Weathetechs are like 120 for all 4 tan color :eek:.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Weathertech probably makes the best aftermarket floor mats, I'd go with them for good fit/finish. I have the OEM mats, but also the grey interior...they are a good fit, very well made, and not to mention Subaru probably has the cheapest OEM floor mats:tup:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
We have the gray interior w/ the OEM All Weathers. They work very well, but I think the weathertechs can hold more liquid.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DO THEY AT least extend a little further then the ones that come with car, or are they the same size.

P.S. Need more members in this nice Tribeca site.

I have a 07 Tundra and have 3 sites, one of them with over 1000 members to go over everything. Biggest thing are TSB which took the place of recalls reviews, cause dealer wont call you to fix things.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The clear plastic ones you get at walmart work terrific and only cost you about $8. They hold a ton of water/dirt, and you can trim them to fit perfectly.
Can't beat the price.

I know you want tan, but clear looks just as good.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Did you get the weathertechs? To answer your question about the OEM mats, they are just slightly bigger than the regular carpet mats. I keep the all-weather mats over the regular mats and they still look brand new.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went with cheaper ones you cut out from my old car, fit ok for now.

Covers that hump to the right of your right foot that OEM probably does not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good topic - my OEM all-weathers are good except for the driver's where I've worn a hole where my heal sits. The rest are brand new and Subaru won't replace just one or even a pair - got to buy all 4. Dumb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts