Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright,
I'm selling off the Civic as we don't really need it. It only has 46,xxx milesw/ an automatic transmission. Since we are all motor heads, I'll spare you the specifics since we all know what an 04 EX looks like and what it has to offer. BTW, no curb rash on the rims. It also has front side air bags (this was optional on EX's). This is a near mint EX.

I'm asking for $13,500 obo. The title is held by Capital One auto finance. Located in North Jersey, I'm open to meeting up locally to show the car. I just need some advance notice.

Mechanically stock so you get true Honda Reliability.

Upgrades include:
  • Kenwood EZ 700 Headunit
  • iPod integration via iP500 to charge/ control iPod through headunit
  • Upgraded MTX 6.5 full range front speakers
  • 600w Directed Amp
  • 10" Ported Kicker Comp Subwoofer
  • OEM foglights
  • OEM floor mats
  • Avital Remote Start w/ two way pager alarm
Send me any questions - PM me or email to [email protected].

·
Registered
552 Posts
Good luck selling it, looks like you got a pretty nice system in there and not too over the top.

Picking up the Outback Sport you mentioned in the other thread? If so, what color scheme. I really like the two-tone blue w/ silver bottom.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snork said:
Good luck selling it, looks like you got a pretty nice system in there and not too over the top.

Picking up the Outback Sport you mentioned in the other thread? If so, what color scheme. I really like the two-tone blue w/ silver bottom.
Thanks for the luck. I posted the Civic on Craigslist in south Jersey and already got four emails on it. The OBS I'm picking up is the two tone Newport Blue over silver. It'll compliment our Newport Blue Pearl B9 :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.