Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yep, it saved me from MANY warranty repairs. Unfortunately, my transmission is having issues only a complete teardown can figure out and since my Tribeca has 106,000 on it, it is out of warranty by a measly 6000 miles!!! They need to offer a 200,000 mile warranty. I'd pay for that!! :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
HB_Dad said:
Yep, it saved me from MANY warranty repairs. Unfortunately, my transmission is having issues only a complete teardown can figure out and since my Tribeca has 106,000 on it, it is out of warranty by a measly 6000 miles!!! They need to offer a 200,000 mile warranty. I'd pay for that!! :(
Did you get the letter from SOA this summer stating that any warranty/lease is extended by some percentage due to the lawsuit settlement (SOA and FHI got sued for Subaru odometers incorrect operations). I don't recall whether the percentage was %5 or %7, you might be just lucky there !

·
Registered
160 Posts
cowboy said:
:confused: If you had it to do over again, would you still buy your extended warranty??
Absolutely and I am a fool for not getting Subaru extended warranty for my Legacy GT. We have it on Tribeca and this summer I went through 5 visits to the dealer to get the broken sunroof fixed. After two replaced sunroofs and liner that dealer broke and had to get replaced, I think the extended warranty paid for itself number of times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts