Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I want to replace the driver's seat cushion cover.
Maybe someone knows. Will my Tribeca 2008 (beige leather seats) fit 64140XA25BEU instead of 64140XA19AEU? What is the difference between these two covers? (64140XA25BEU is half the price of 64140XA19AEU)
Thank you in advance for any help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the seat covers on a 996 (2003 C4S)? I'm thinking of adding heated seat elements to mine but I can't find anything online on how they are constructed or how to take the seats apart. While I'm in there I'll be fixing the lumbar mechanism since it stopped working as well so either the air pump is dead or the bag has failed. And... I'd like to replace some of the foam since the driver's side foam could use a little "fluffing". These are the standard seats, not the sport seats. Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Administrator
737 Posts
Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the seat covers on a 996 (2003 C4S)? I'm thinking of adding heated seat elements to mine but I can't find anything online on how they are constructed or how to take the seats apart. While I'm in there I'll be fixing the lumbar mechanism since it stopped working as well so either the air pump is dead or the bag has failed. And... I'd like to replace some of the foam since the driver's side foam could use a little "fluffing". These are the standard seats, not the sport seats. Thanks for the help in advance.

996 like a Porsche? I think you are in the wrong forum although you are welcome here. :)

·
Administrator
737 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts