Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half the contents of my wallet fell between the closing lid (which was open) and the side of the compartement...if I half open the lid and cram my hands in there I can feel the credit cards! For the life of me I cant figure out how to remove the thing to get to them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You should be able to get at them by reaching up from underneath. You can get your fingers between the bottom of the compartment and the carpet. I've dropped several things down there myself!

·
Registered
139 Posts
On the off-chance you haven't taken care of this yet, follow peoples' instructions for installing an AUX port. They walk folks through the removal of the dash fascia, the shifter trim, and then the console.

I'd post a link, but I'm not yet through my first coffee :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can try popping off the trim around the shifter. Use even pressure preferrably with a trim removal tool (made of nylon so doesn't scratch the finish) No metal or screwdrivers! With the trim off you can then pull off the panel surrounding the shifter (lift from at least two points on left and right from within the exposed hole-this is all plastic!). This should get you pretty good access. If you have an extendable pickup thingy, you may be able to at least clear the jam or grab items or get the doors to swing open/closed. Reaching from below with a helper shining a light from above may also do it.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
Good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
how to remove cupholder between front seats

No need to remove the cupholder to get to that space. Simply remove the rear seat storage drawer - it is underneat this center console. Once removed you have free access to the space under the cupholder. I just retrieved my daughter's cell phone which slipped between the cupholder cover and the sides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.