Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you dissable that OK step on the NAV screen when you start your B9 everytime ?
It is kind od annoying.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I haven't used a different navigation system to compare it to, but it seems to work pretty good. The main reason I chose to get the Nav system is for the backup camera and touch screen. The backup camera makes parking much much easier, I'm surprised it isn't standard.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
That's cool. I would have like to have the back up camera too, but it wasn't worth the cost and I didn't want the Navi. I already have a Garmin and it works very well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tribeca_PL said:
What about the voice deactivation. Can you do it ?

Thanks
You mean shutting off the voice that tells you where to turn etc? There is a volume control for that and one of the settings is zero/off/mute.

·
Registered
21 Posts
More on the nav

You, you're pretty much stuck with the pressing OK thing.

I live the nav. I've used many others before, and this is fairly accurate, as navs go. I like that even in tunnels (I'm in Pittsburgh baby) and around tall buildings etc, the nav works very well.

One feature the nav could use is to be able to find the closest landmark from your favs or the list they have onscreen - you know, for the nav to list the closest Italian restaurants to where you are at that point for example. My old nav (on my iPaq - remember those? - used to do that).

Someone had a qn about the voice; yup it can be deactivated, and the vol controlled quite easily.
:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts