Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anybody had experience with Dent Wizzard or similar service. Some moron pushed a shopping cart next to Lowes into my rear right door (yes, I park as far as I can on a parking lot - it seems that does not help anymore):mad:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, $750 - ouch:eek:

·
Registered
552 Posts
That sounds kinda steep to me. I haven't had any PDR done, but the body shop I go to charges $90 for the first ding and $50 for each additional...they're a local shop though, so that probably doesn't help you much. I also believe a lot of PDR companies (ie: Dent Wizard) usually charge by the body panel (ie: fender + door + rear quarter panel) since it takes more time to dismantle the interiors if you got dings all over the car.

Try googling "paintless dent repair" lots of options should come up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have had Dent Wizard work done via my Subaru dealer's request. They only charged me $35 per small dent, but that was about 4 years or so ago. $750 seems ridiculous. Shop around!

-Karen in AZ-

·
Registered
192 Posts
kmartin said:
I have had Dent Wizard work done via my Subaru dealer's request. They only charged me $35 per small dent, but that was about 4 years or so ago. $750 seems ridiculous. Shop around!

-Karen in AZ-
My neighbor across the street has a mobile "Dentmaster" service. I had a nasty door ding right on the crease of our '06 Tribeca's rear driver-side door as well as a bunch of other ones on other parts of the vehicle. The one on the crease was quoted by others at $125 and they said they would only be able to get it out about 80%, so I passed. I went to the guy across the street gave me the "neighbor discount" and charged me $30 for the entire vehicle (all dings!!). Best of all, he got the nasty one out 100%. I honestly can't tell where it used to be.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HB_Dad said:
My neighbor across the street has a mobile "Dentmaster" service. I had a nasty door ding right on the crease of our '06 Tribeca's rear driver-side door as well as a bunch of other ones on other parts of the vehicle. The one on the crease was quoted by others at $125 and they said they would only be able to get it out about 80%, so I passed. I went to the guy across the street gave me the "neighbor discount" and charged me $30 for the entire vehicle (all dings!!). Best of all, he got the nasty one out 100%. I honestly can't tell where it used to be.
does your neighbor travel to Boston? :) I would love him to work on my 06 Tribeca

1 - 8 of 8 Posts