Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just ordered an after market dash mat for my Tribeca 09 for $80 AUS, as all the cars Ive owned have had them.
Living in Australia I thought this might be a wise investment. Has anyone had any issues with the quality of the dash on these cars. The dealer said they don't supply dash covers and have never had any complaints with quality of the dash. I suppose time will tell how long they stand up to the elements.

thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
The Tribeca dash is a UV stabilized hard plastic, it shouldn't pose any problems.

The only thing I don't like about it being hard plastic (rather than a soft-touch plastic/rubber) is that it can be scratched. I was bringing home some lumber and I have a couple small scratches since I had to rest it on the dash and didn't have anything to put under it:(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It should look OK, its a charcoal color and should suite the grey leather interior. Also being a huge dash I find it collects heaps of dust and looks crappy if you don't clean it. Have also noticed little scratch marks here and there..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts