Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some hardd thumping when I go over bumps. Front and rear. I know the LR stabilizer bar is loose so that needs to be replaced.
I will try bushings for the front end first. Any recommendations on what stabalizer bar( I assume this is called a sway bar and rear and front bushings?
Thx for info

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same problem, someone get us some help!!!!!! I did buy the oem sway bar bushings I will install this weekend and let u know how that went. I the mean time if u get some more info holla at me, thanks.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same problem, someone get us some help!!!!!! I did buy the oem sway bar bushings I will install this weekend and let u know how that went. I the mean time if u get some more info holla at me, thanks.
I installed stabalizer links and bushings. Seemed to help. I bought all Moog stuff from Amazon.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The stabalizer links were a bear to remove. I had a friend torch them off.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Be wary, Moog has gone way downhill in quality in the last decade. Expect the bearings to pop and the stabilizer links to give out (has happened to me). The bushings are probably OK though.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For endlinks and sway bar bushings you want these:

Proforged 113-10377 Front Sway Bar End Link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P0LFUE0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Energy Suspension 9.5161R 1" Greasable Sway Bar Set
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CN9CMW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Why proforged? I used Moog brand. Just curious if these are known to be better?
I went with Moog on the bushings as well. They also have greasable fronts.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Be wary, Moog has gone way downhill in quality in the last decade. Expect the bearings to pop and the stabilizer links to give out (has happened to me). The bushings are probably OK though.
Well I wish you posted this in my thread when I was looking for answers. Lol.
Anyway they are on and I'm not about to change them out until they go. Is it a known issue or isolated with yours. Did you try a second round of Moog links?
With that said, How long did they go on you? Was it just plain driving or off Rd? What brand did you end up going with?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts