Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: to add to my list of annoying problems.. :(

Ive now noticed this clicking noise from the front of my car, when i hit a bump or use the brake or sometimes when i just drive fastish, i here this "click" and it sounds like something is hitting something..i was thinking maybe the hood was open and slamming down but nope its shut..windshield wiper hitting the winshield? dont think so..idk :confused: Anyone have this problem on a 06 B9 or other b9s??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tribeca_06 said:
:confused: to add to my list of annoying problems.. :(

Ive now noticed this clicking noise from the front of my car, when i hit a bump or use the brake or sometimes when i just drive fastish, i here this "click" and it sounds like something is hitting something..i was thinking maybe the hood was open and slamming down but nope its shut..windshield wiper hitting the winshield? dont think so..idk :confused: Anyone have this problem on a 06 B9 or other b9s??

06 Tribeca ltd 7 psgr...I've had this problem since inception and now at 76k and even with SOA aware...They can't figure it out... Also had the firewall dogbone bracket rewelded 3x... So i live with it... Also rear hatch now likes to squeak...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm :/ i think ill have my dealer look at it. its really annoying, it almost sounds like maybe the hood is open...idk, but i was looking through some forms on this site and people were talking about noises from the front..you should check em out and see what ya find..i have 52,000 on mine,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts