Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share some photos of the B9. It was its first decent cleaning today since last year. I put the carpet mats back in and did a good wash and vacuum. Still needs a good detail (this spring) but it is holding up very well. I'm amazed how much tread is still left on the OEM Goodyears with 70K on the odometer! Well, enjoy my pics. I'm not a photographer but I did my best...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know it's been mentioned before...but the paint used on these Beccas is phenomenal! I am always blown away by the way the shine/quality comes back when these are washed and or waxed. Nice job, nice pix.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Got to love a clean Scubie. Do you always keep your third row up? We keeps ours down and I have the trunk mat on top of it. The last time we had it up is when we bought it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Looks good, I cleaned/vacuumed mine 2 weeks ago too but didn't take any pics:( I'll give ours a good waxing once the weather warms up a bit too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Magic Marker said:
Got to love a clean Scubie. Do you always keep your third row up? We keeps ours down and I have the trunk mat on top of it. The last time we had it up is when we bought it.
Yup, we also keep the 3rd row down and have the trunk mat in place. The 3rd row is only used when we have to haul the 5 grand kids.

Our Tribeca was clean for several hours yesterday. Did a vacuum job after removing the winter floor mats and then soaped/washed them. Put the summer floor mats in. Cleaned the inside of all the windows. Then put Rain-X on the outside of all the windows.

It's tough keeping the Tribeca clean when you live on a gravel road about 2 miles from a paved road.

The winter tires (Blizzaks on separate wheels) were removed last week. They were washed and placed away in the garage. Later on I'll pick out the small stones and wax the wheels.

The Tribeca (Goldy is her name) just had her 30,000 mile check. Plus they replaced some bushings in the front suspension to eliminate the
clunks when going over washboard and potholed roads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.