Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's easy some limited b9 owner to sent me pictures of the chrome oem rims?
Is clear chrome like door handles or dark chrome?
Like this sweet beca in foto.......:tup: :tup: nice:tup:

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Magic Marker said:
I wouldn't mind some chromed rims.
Meh, ricer.

The oem chrome wheels were a factory option. You can buy them new through subaru. Or, keep checking on ebay as I have seen a couple of sets end up on there.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Greekboy...the OEM chrome wheels are "clear" standard chrome like the door handles, not black chrome.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I love mine, they are somewhat conservative. They dress up B9 nicely. When I come to my local dealer they always complement my chrome wheels. They said they never sold a single B9 with chrome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andrey said:
I love mine, they are somewhat conservative. They dress up B9 nicely. When I come to my local dealer they always complement my chrome wheels. They said they never sold a single B9 with chrome.
Some foto please...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
singincanary said:
Meh, ricer.

The oem chrome wheels were a factory option. You can buy them new through subaru. Or, keep checking on ebay as I have seen a couple of sets end up on there.
Here in greece never comes B9 with chrome wheels :mad: and none seller sents 4 wheels on greece....:(
I order chrome centers from chrome wheels and with special treatment
paint my own wheels chrome!
This is the reason for my question about the shade of the chrome oem wheel..​

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you veru very very much my friend.....imagine the impreza STI 08 calipers inside:)
I am ready to install them directly...

·
Registered
214 Posts
singincanary said:
Meh, ricer.
Now, now, that's mine. They could be fightin' words you playin' with there, canary. :cool:

I much preferred the SE front when I was buying, and these are the SE wheels. I tried to get the 20s from Australia but no dice. I have been contemplating on replacing these with 20s, but havent had the time to invest on selling and buying.

·
Registered
127 Posts
When I bought mine, the salesman showed me the Special Edition model with the chrome grille and rims. It was grey with black (or dark grey?) interior and an XM package. Pretty nice actually, but instead we opted for the pearl white with the tan interior - loaded 7 passenger with nav and DVD. I think we made the right choice. Though I'm looking for some nicer wheels... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts