Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Tribeca - CD/radio will not turn on and the heater controls have no display. The fan still speeds up and slows down and the ring around the controls is lit. The heated seat button and a/c, auto buttons also light up. Battery terminals were corroded so cleaned them up and fully charged battery. Tried to reset by unhooking battery and pressing on brakes. (read on Legacy forum) Replaced front control panel and checked all fuses. Have read of this multiple times on net but have yet to find solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Seems like identical problem to the June 14 thread in this section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No Radio Panel Power

Did you ever resolve this problem?
I have a 2007 B9, 7 pass, that I just brought in for 50,000 mile service; now the radio panel is completely blacked out - no nav, no radio, no CD player, no temp control lights - nothing.

Thanks,

·
Registered
70 Posts
Had this happen to me. I just took the radio faceplate apart and reseated all the wire harness and ribbon cables and reinstalled the faceplate. it worked and thanked god that i didn't have to pay $400+ for a new radio faceplate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No power to radio panel

Thanks for the info, I might give it a shot: I've already ordered the new face plate. Odd how it dropped off right after I got it back from the shop. My mechanic in Germany also owns a B9 and was going to give me the panel out of his vehicle, but had to re-wire it to US Spec. I respectfully declined and simply ordered a new one from Subaru in the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2006 Tribeca

Sorry to say this, but I had a problem with my heat controls and found that whole panel that controls everything, new on ebay for $100. I kept the old one just incase I needed to swap something in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts