Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...is there anyone that a replacement Blower Motor for a 2006 Tribeca? I can't find one...mine is dead and Suburu wants $181 for it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you can't find one through the forums, you might see if you can find a local used auto parts supplier. I have a family member who lives close to the following place and has been able to find great parts cheap for me. I tried a search on their website and did not immediately turn up a blower motor -- as you know there are not a lot of Tribecas out there so it might be a difficult part to find. You might try to call them or a similar place.

http://www.brandywineparts.com/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Found this thread as my Blower Motor went dead.

Thanks...I just ponied up the $180 for it. It's gonna be cold here soon and I just had to get it replaced...Blower Motor
That expensive!? Oh, man. Will pony up some cash too. On a similar note, an OEM Blower Motor costs around $45 but there are concerns of quality and longetivity. While Original ones are expensive, the quality and longetivity are assured. It seems when one opts for OEM, quality and longetivity as compromised despite getting off cheap....

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've found a well-priced supplier of OEM parts: www.parts.com

I found this supplier after a long search for wiper parts (see posts regarding 2009 Tribeca Wiper Blades -- the information I posted there covers all model years).

They carry new OEM blower motors for 125, down from the regular dealer price of 180.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.