Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey when you guys are commonly refering to your Granola vehicles do you actualy call them "BECA'S" or "TRIBES"? I heard they come standard with a rainbow flag sticker for the bumper. Is it really a prerequisite to wear birkenstocks before you can drive these minnivan's?

Just wondering Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
I useTribe, even though I hear Becas more often. No rainbow prerequisites as far as I know.

Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
41 Posts
fkursubaru said:
Hey when you guys are commonly refering to your Granola vehicles do you actualy call them "BECA'S" or "TRIBES"? I heard they come standard with a rainbow flag sticker for the bumper. Is it really a prerequisite to wear birkenstocks before you can drive these minnivan's?

Just wondering Thanks
I call it my subie. Just to clarify they aren't minnivans, and most certainly don't come with a rainbow flag sticker on the bumper...(may be your "minnivan" does:Dunno:).

·
Registered
308 Posts
fkursubaru said:

Just wondering Thanks
This is obviously a troll trying to get a rise out of someone. Fortunately Tribeca owners don't fit into any of the categories with which he/she tried to insult us, so the jabs totally missed their mark. Now if he/she was referring to the Outback... they would have been closer to the truth, but those are made by the "other" Subaru.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Clearly fkursubaru is a loser with no life. Why else would he search out this site, register and make a lame posting.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Oh, the Outback is a great car, I was just saying his comments would be more appropriately directed at Outback owners, as they're more likely to fall into the categories of his insults. In here they were like saying Tribeca owners wear Petter Solberg racing outfits, and and have upgraded top-mount intercoolers and anti-lag systems. Most people here will be thinking, "Huh? What planet did you come from?"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tribeca_06 said:
hopefully a subaru granola minivan doesnt run you over one day..visibility can be limited when backing up

Why would you buy a minivan that has limited visibility when backing up....I heard the Caravan has great visibility when backing up. You must not have reasearched all the minivan before settling for a subaru.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thebluedream said:
I call it my subie. Just to clarify they aren't minnivans, and most certainly don't come with a rainbow flag sticker on the bumper...(may be your "minnivan" does:Dunno:).
If you are confused about your minivan in denial just look up at the really cool SB9T icon at the top left corner of your screen....yup it's a minivan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
SubieDriver said:
This is obviously a troll trying to get a rise out of someone. Fortunately Tribeca owners don't fit into any of the categories with which he/she tried to insult us, so the jabs totally missed their mark. Now if he/she was referring to the Outback... they would have been closer to the truth, but those are made by the "other" Subaru.
Totally missed the mark? There is only one Subaru don't try to make yourself feel better about owning a minivan. A "Subie" is a "Subie"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brien said:
Clearly fkursubaru is a loser with no life. Why else would he search out this site, register and make a lame posting.
Hey Brien. your on this site right? What's that say about you, especially being from Ca. Liberal as they come. Who spells their name that way? Your parents must have hated you

·
Registered
56 Posts
Using the troll's logic, a Lexus 3x0R, Mazda CX-7 CX-9, etc are all minivans then, since they have sort of the same profile. (And for you the small x in 3x0r means any number can fit in that space since I doubt you understand common math nomenclature.)

But whatever you category you put a Tribeca into, it still is a much better vehicle than many other choices (at least for the people who own one). Putting all Tribeca owners into a single category is like putting all pickup truck owners into a single category. It simply does not make sense.

It says below your name "Junior Member", and I think that refers to both your age, and the size of you "down below".

So go away little boy (and I mean that in more than one way), and go back to posting nasty comments on yahoo articles.

'nuff said

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
reedl said:
Using the troll's logic, a Lexus 3x0R, Mazda CX-7 CX-9, etc are all minivans then, since they have sort of the same profile. (And for you the small x in 3x0r means any number can fit in that space since I doubt you understand common math nomenclature.)

But whatever you category you put a Tribeca into, it still is a much better vehicle than many other choices (at least for the people who own one). Putting all Tribeca owners into a single category is like putting all pickup truck owners into a single category. It simply does not make sense.

It says below your name "Junior Member", and I think that refers to both your age, and the size of you "down below".

So go away little boy (and I mean that in more than one way), and go back to posting nasty comments on yahoo articles.

'nuff said
If a "BECCA" was so cool than why are you getting so mad? The funny thing is your name say JR. member as well. It just proves my theroy about the rainbow sticker and "TRIBE" owners if you are so concerned with my "Lower Half"
'NUFF SAID SON

·
Registered
56 Posts
As to the name "becca" or whatever, I have no problem with whatever one wants to call a car. Everybody calls a car different names. That is not the source for my disgust with you. Furthermore, to categorize the political viewpoints of people based on the specific car they drive shows just how ignorant you really are. You would be very surprised as to my personal political viewpoints. They most certainly do not fit your small minded thinking that you assume.

What I have a problem is with brainless little pieces of crap like you who troll trying to get people angry. I am not angry at all, just disappointed with you. I truely feel sorry for people like you who need to validate their little lives by stirring up the pot on message boards dedicated to a specific topic. If I was an admin here (and I am an admin on many websites), I would have banned your ass so fast it would make your head spin. Most people who disagree like you just go away instead of trying to cause

There is a decorum that it usually followed on message boards dedicated to a specific topic. You do not follow that policy, so you should be removed.

This is my last post towards you. I have no more time for small minded people like you. So just go away quietly and go bother someone else.

·
Registered
630 Posts
fkursubaru said:
Why would you buy a minivan that has limited visibility when backing up....I heard the Caravan has great visibility when backing up. You must not have reasearched all the minivan before settling for a subaru.

k, so watcha got then buddy?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tribeca_06 said:
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah nice Reedl...very nicely put!
I am (or have been) the moderator of many other boards. I always dispense with low lifes like fkursubaru very quickly because trolls like him simply result in lots of bandwidth being consumed answering his useless posts. The absolute best thing to do with someone like him is to simply ignore him, and when he gets no response, he will go away.

He was the kid in the schoolyard who either said obnoxious things about others in order to get a "rise" out of people, or was someone who wanted to do that, but simply did not have the "balls" to do so. He merely wants to make himself the center of attention, and unfortunately has done so because of what he has posted.

As I said before, to even venture to say that driving a specific model or brand of car is an indicator as to ones political preferences is simply the thinking of a small minded person.

Reedl

·
Registered
630 Posts
reedl said:
I am (or have been) the moderator of many other boards. I always dispense with low lifes like fkursubaru very quickly because trolls like him simply result in lots of bandwidth being consumed answering his useless posts. The absolute best thing to do with someone like him is to simply ignore him, and when he gets no response, he will go away.

He was the kid in the schoolyard who either said obnoxious things about others in order to get a "rise" out of people, or was someone who wanted to do that, but simply did not have the "balls" to do so. He merely wants to make himself the center of attention, and unfortunately has done so because of what he has posted.

As I said before, to even venture to say that driving a specific model or brand of car is an indicator as to ones political preferences is simply the thinking of a small minded person.

Reedl

:D it is realllllly pathetic that they go comment on a subaru enthusiast and make a stupid remark about the suv and then try to justify what they said haha its really funny, and i reallly dont care and wonder maybe they have a Toyota? Honda? why target Subaru Tribeca...? lol patheticcc

1 - 20 of 25 Posts