Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my tribeca camera all figured out that I am tyring to install in my legacy.

Before I go cutting into my trunk lid I wanted to see if anyoen can show me a picture of there Nav screen showing the rear view camera. In addition to this I would also liek the height at which the camera sits on the tribeca.

I want this information so I know if I should even bother, I am afraid due to the angle of this camera I will only be looking at the ground and not so much behind me.

Can anyone help with my request?

·
Registered
345 Posts
When we took Becca in for her 7,500 service I asked the service manager to look into the alignment of our camera. A few months earlier someone was looking at it and pushed it in a little. I pulled it back out but was then concerned the alignment was now off. He said his navigation service tech has a template he puts on the back to make sure everything aligns up correctly. Afterwards he said it was fine and no adjustment was needed. So you might want to consider contacting your local dealer and see if they can fine tune the adjustment for you afterwards.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brien said:
When we took Becca in for her 7,500 service I asked the service manager to look into the alignment of our camera. A few months earlier someone was looking at it and pushed it in a little. I pulled it back out but was then concerned the alignment was now off. He said his navigation service tech has a template he puts on the back to make sure everything aligns up correctly. Afterwards he said it was fine and no adjustment was needed. So you might want to consider contacting your local dealer and see if they can fine tune the adjustment for you afterwards.

Good luck!
template is for a tribeca I have a Legacy.

I kinda need what I requested to move forward.

Thanks for try though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take a few pics this weekend to get you what you need. :tup:

f85stealth said:
Well I finally got my tribeca camera all figured out that I am tyring to install in my legacy.

Before I go cutting into my trunk lid I wanted to see if anyoen can show me a picture of there Nav screen showing the rear view camera. In addition to this I would also liek the height at which the camera sits on the tribeca.

I want this information so I know if I should even bother, I am afraid due to the angle of this camera I will only be looking at the ground and not so much behind me.

Can anyone help with my request?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gmethod said:
I'll take a few pics this weekend to get you what you need. :tup:

hey dont worry about it. Mods can close this thread......I got it figured out but when I went to hook it up it didnt work. I tried somethign another member said to do and it fried the cam.....that was the end of that haha

im installing an aftermarket one this weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts