Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
First sorry for my bad english, im from Quebec(Canada)but i do my best..;o)

I don't know if the thread already exsist(just redirect me)but here is my problem with my Subaru B9 Tribeca 2006...!

I love music...i love good quality sounds to...to listen music i use my iPhone 4,but the B9 2006 don't have any connector for that,i got the AUX button...but for what?!!!So i install a FM Transmitter but the sound was horible...can't listen my music that way!!!

So i want to know if someone here find the way to connect any adaptor directly to speaker or direct on the OEM radio to get the original radio sound!????

I realy hope someone can help me for that...waiting for good news\!! :tup:

Thanks!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I don't know, you could take the radio out of the dash and look for the connections, if you have the rse/aux button it should work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FLsubies said:
I don't know, you could take the radio out of the dash and look for the connections, if you have the rse/aux button it should work.
Thanks...yes i got this button:tup:

What kind of cable is the best to plug to use with my iPhone 4 ???
Thanks again!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I don't know much about iphones but most people have used a standard 1/8 audio jack and cable like you would use with any headphones.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FLsubies said:
I don't know much about iphones but most people have used a standard 1/8 audio jack and cable like you would use with any headphones.
Thanks!! I got an appointment with the Audio Dealer...lets see!!!! :bow:

·
Registered
63 Posts
This is slightly OT but this radio ipod system is incredibly good. I have paid 20-30 bucks at the usual electronics stores for brand name systems which have so much static or need channel changing every few minutes that I had given up trying to use my ipod in the Tribeca. This system REALLY WORKS, it produces sound quality almost as good as a direct input. You rarely need to change the channel, it also doesn't need to hooked up to the charger constntly either - I think it can be powered off the ipod itself. But you need to get the one sold by New Harbor and not other vendors as they are slightly different. everyone in they family and office loved it so I got two more, but one was not from New Harbor and was slightly different and did not work well .
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YAOS7A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.