Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, the Tribeca is only 6 months old and I already accidently scrated the info screen in a couple of spots. Any idea if there is a way to fix this?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wow, that's a bummer. We haven't scratched ours yet although I told the wife to make a point of it not to use her finger nails to tap the screen:eek:

Anyway, there's no easy way to replace just the outer screen cover. To buy a replacement display is about $700! If the scratches are really bad, I'd give the dealer a try to see if you can get it replaced under warranty?

You could also get one of those "cut to fit" static cling screen protectors too prevent further scratching. Some have anti-glare coatings too which can be a big help in the sun and they're only a few dollars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Snork,

Can you give me an idea on where I can get the anti-glare cut to fit plastic protector, I do have some bad glare issue, especially when using the backup camera.....

·
Registered
552 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
touch screen replacement

Actually the touch screen replacement is replaceable and available you do have to have some elec/mech/repair knowlege, or send me your head unit and i will do parts and labor and return shipping 250.00. i have over 25 years experience in this type of repair and reconditioning.
greg
208-667-8663

k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts