Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had searched for the "Cross Bar Kit" for my 2009 Tribeca SE for years, with OEM link here: Amazon.com: Genuine Subaru E361SXA000 Cross Bar Kit : Automotive

But I never got a luck to get one, nor any compatible substitutes for the fix version rack mount holes like below:
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Plant

I didn't expect hunting an after-market rack should be so hard, since I believed myself to be great explorer on eBay or Amazon...

Till later I realized it's due to a bloody fact that my Beca has been a dying species from view of manufacturer so as the after-market ones, though the car itself had been working so well and is expected keep going a long time.

Anywhere I can find a rack compatible to the mount holes? NO GLUE version please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) originally facelift Tribecas had railings along the roof. I don't think that there will be problem sourcing crossbars (if you need those specifically).

if you want rails on roof - I would prefer not to... we can swap :D

2) russians have succeeded in multiple solutions using rails from other cars... www.drive2.ru has many of those.
What means "sourcing cross bar"? You meant buying the ones in picture and the screw can match it? Any part number of this rack in picture?

For the Russian site, i found really hard to even find the rack. How to uae the site if i dont know any Russian?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts