Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, if anyone is interested in an real aluminum dash kit to spruce up the interior let me know. Had to sell the vehicle before I put it on. It is from wood dash experts and is tne full 53 piece kit. If interested make me an offer. It is brand new and in the original box. Also have some nice Romik side steps that are brand new snd in the original box as well. Pictures available upon request

Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't but I can send you pictures of you want. They are all laser cut out of real aluminum.
Thanks, Curtis

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
It was more out of curiosity. You had it custom made? If you are serious about selling, you probably will need to post pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I obviously preffer the look of real aluminum myself....it should look amazing. The 26 piece set is on sale right now from the website for $226.20. I have the 53 piece set which was quite a bit more..north of $425. However, I'd let it go for $100 plus shipping to get it out of my closet. It is still in the original box with each piece laid out individually on sort of tacky covered cardboard sheets. The pieces are also still covered with a protective wrap, and the piece "map" is there as well. If you want pictures or a shipping quote let me know

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some pics. If you want to see anything specific let me know. I have left the protective paper on the rest of the components for shipping purposes. As mentioned these are actual pieces of aluminum that have been laser cut.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I dry fitted some of the pieces it reminded me of back to the future for some reason? Looks great in the light and the pictures don't do it justice. Just a nice upgrade from the standard painted plastic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Shipping quote to 24219? I have a 2011, and am pretty sure the interiors have not changed over the years, but just to be safe, will it fit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interior styling was unchanged, only the second row of seats was redesigned for more room and easier access to the third row...everything will fit. Shipping will be $24, it will include delivery confirmation and insurance and will be there in 7 business days or less

·
Registered
7 Posts
sold?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts