Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The floor mats should be good for all model years and the retractable cover is good for 2008+. Both were used for about 18 months and pretty much look new. Selling together for $75 plus shipping. Separate would be $30 for mats and $55 for cover.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Odd sized box for shipping but I think I can get it to you for $70 total. Paypal to the above address would be ideal. PM me if different.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nobody ever tried to pay for either the floor mats or the cover so they are both still for sale!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already cut the lease short and traded it in after falling in love with the new Legacy. I purchased these items after I signed the initial lease agreement so I kept them out when I returned the car to the dealer.

We really loved the Tribeca and took it on some long vacation trips but that was the only time the two of us used all the space. With some efficient packing we think we can tour in the resized Legacy. The day to day gas mileage really sold me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a home for the floor mats but the retractable cover is still available.

Tribeca summer driving season is almost upon us and this cargo cover is just what you need for keeping valuables out of site when touring the US. Also doubles as a shelf for adventure hats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts