Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after 2 years of ownership I just discovered that my doors are not locking with factory alarm remote - after arming the alarm, drivers door and rear passenger side door are not locked at all:mad: After I push locks from inside doors are locked but otherwise - no luck. I think I have to take it to dealer. Very strange?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Andrey said:
Well, after 2 years of ownership I just discovered that my doors are not locking with factory alarm remote - after arming the alarm drivers door and rear passenger side goor are not locked at all.
I have had the same thing happen. I've had three of the four door power lock mechanisms go bad on my '06, all replaced at different times under warranty. Dealer says they have not seen this on any other car, just mine. They have promised to replace the fourth one for free, when/if it fails.

Yours may have been the same bad batch of parts. Your locks probably went out at different times but you just didn't notice it.

-Karen in AZ-

·
Registered
552 Posts
I haven't had this specific problem, but my passenger front door doesn't always unlock:confused: I have no problems locking, but in the 5 months I've had the car, it hasn't unlocked 3 or 4 times. Of course the problem is pretty random so I haven't brought it to a dealer for this yet. So far once you unlock it by hand from the inside it works fine back to normal...like it got stuck or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts