Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to get an air suspension on all 4 corners of my 06...raise and lowering would be Uber cool! anybody do this??

·
Registered
548 Posts
i've seen a picture of one on the russian forum, but other than that i doubt many people want to spend 2-3 grand on suspension.
It is possible there are plenty of kits but to do this right is expensive and also takes up room in the back.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im looking for it more to facilitate getting in and out..low to get in..higher to get out..dont really care much about the cost

·
Registered
548 Posts
bagriders.com has plenty of kits, since tribeca is an oddball you'll probably need to talk to them which kit will work for you, my guess is it would be front from the legacy and rear custom made.

·
Registered
548 Posts
here is a pic of the one that was posted on the other forum, no specs of what suspension but it can be done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i have to look and just get shock dimensions and probably change some mount tabs..no big deal..spendy though

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello)
this is my b9 on air and vossen wheels.
we built custom air struts, accuair e-level controller, 5 gallon air tank and two berkut r20 compressors.
front struts with rubena 170x2 bags

rear with rubena 130x3 bags

trunk setup with air tank

accuair touchpad

and final look

·
Registered
548 Posts
Great to have you on board, I saw your posts on the http://subarutribeca-club.ru/

Did you use stock struts as a base to build them?

Как зимой, конденсат в трубах не мерзнет?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts