Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this one for $600 from Aliexpress, my wife wants me to trade in our Triby to get an electric car. So I never even get a chance to unbox this thing. Ask for $399 ship to your door from Ohio.

This Android entertainment/audio/navigation system retains every OEM function, steering control, volume, A/C., etc.
Screen size: 720p 9"
Android 10.1, 4G RAM, 64g ROM
WIFI + 4G LTE (need your own sim card) + Bluetooth
Three USB ports for connectivity: Android Auto, Carplay, or USB music storage
Plug and play, come with all wirings, CANBUS decoder, mic for handsfree calling, GPS antenna, LTE antenna, detailed instruction sheet.
Also come with a new HD backup camera, and you can choose to use this one or the stock one.

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Tribeca
2 Posts
I'm looking this multimedia unit for a while. Does anyone actually installed it? Is it good or bad?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you sell the aftermarket stereo yet ? If not I'm very interested in getting it from you. You can call or text me @ (352)235-5256, my name is Mike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought this one for $600 from Aliexpress, my wife wants me to trade in our Triby to get an electric car. So I never even get a chance to unbox this thing. Ask for $399 ship to your door from Ohio.

This Android entertainment/audio/navigation system retains every OEM function, steering control, volume, A/C., etc.
Screen size: 720p 9"
Android 10.1, 4G RAM, 64g ROM
WIFI + 4G LTE (need your own sim card) + Bluetooth
Three USB ports for connectivity: Android Auto, Carplay, or USB music storage
Plug and play, come with all wirings, CANBUS decoder, mic for handsfree calling, GPS antenna, LTE antenna, detailed instruction sheet.
Also come with a new HD backup camera, and you can choose to use this one or the stock one.

View attachment 2438

View attachment 2439
View attachment 2440
do you happen to have the part number for this kit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts