Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this issue repaired?

I have read the FSM, have started a thread years ago, swapped panels, done testing. Here's a good place to comment on that revolving door of guesswork. I've also had a handful of people message me privately with the same issue but none have ever responded with a solution either. I would have thought at least one person had this fixed at a dealer or something by now:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 06 model. Prior to getting this car from my wife, we had issues with all illumination was off after starting on everything (panel, navigation, odometer). It was intermittent. Once in a while. Then I started to get a problem with dials, like described above. After starting it's O.K. for 5 or so minutes, then went dim, sometimes was coming back to normal brightness. I did order another panel (used) and replaced mine. But the problem didn't go away. So I returned it back. But now for the last 2 days my truck developed a new problem. Can't control anything from the panel: temperature, fan speed, air directions, can't change stations on the radio, can't switch to CD or FM, can't control volume, can't control seat heaters. Radio On/off still works.
I am lucky, that system stuck in AC running on high speed, because of the hot weather. And radio is on the same station. I control volume from the steering panel.
Any ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts