Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, new to this site. Just figured I'd post a link to a couple videos we did for a little help, enjoy. Also if you have a youtube account why not post a link to your channel and share some B9/Tribeca or other videos with everyone!

Our Youtube channel,

Synthetic Visions

For the Tribeca I have, (soon to come idler/tensioner pulleys)

Spark Plug Change
Fog light replacement
Rear brake light replacement
Underbody video
Sway bar bushing replacement
Headlight bulb change
Light adjustments
Intake mod
Cabin filter replacement
Heater motor removal
Oil & filter replacement/location

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks for the cabin filter video. I am replacing mine in a few days with WIX Cabin Filter 24875 that I ordered on recommendation from another member on this forum.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcomed! Was gonna do a couple more, but Christmas and the cold and snow I just figured to wait lol. I can't remember what I used, think Purolator, but it was way better then what was in there. It had hard plastic for the edges and was statically charged from what it said lol.

·
Registered
679 Posts
^ Good stuff! :)

-----

Totally off-topic ... you've got a XDm, too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAP2dfwnYSQ&feature=youtu.be

^ This video NSFW due to language - Costa got excited at my reload and dropped the F-bomb. :lol: My full-sized (4.5-inch) XDm9. End-of-training-day-2 "fun competition" at Costa Ludus HE01 this summer. 10-reload-10. I missed the reload because I was so jacked-up. :redface: I don't compete (yet), and was so focused on getting my hits that I failed to count rounds (I was also gripping the gun so hard that my right thumb held down the slide-lock/release). I missed the head-box shot on the far right VTAC Target, which was what DQ'ed me from the run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEKU4sBoPtg

^ That's my range/training copy of my EDC XDm9 3.8 Compact, using a training copy of my EDC holster (Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro, set up for a severe forward cant at my 2:30). The only thing that's different from what I carry and how I dress daily is the fact that I was using a The Beltman belt instead of my normal leather belt (Zlogonje gunleather). All of my guns carry the same modifications - I like consistency. :)

I shot pretty horribly. :redface: It took me until TD02 of HE02 - my 5th day with Costa - that I finally internalized his teachings of consistency in stance/presentation. It wasn't so much that I missed the 1/2-sized steel on the far left and right that was discouraging...almost all of the shooters missed one or the other: rather, it was just knowing/seeing all of my inconsistencies. This was the end-of-day "fun contest" on TD03 of HE01, and you can see that I was also pretty slow to hit the deck :lol: - I was bone-tired by then, and it showed! On the plus side, I was able to hit all 5 rounds on the far steel, prone, which was something that I was quite proud of, given that I found shooting prone to be one of my weaknesses, due to my extreme cross-dominance (that's why you see me doing that weird hand-on-hand stack when I dropped prone - it's a technique that Costa taught me specifically to help compensate for my cross-dominance).

Good to find another shooter here! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added more video how too.

Nice videos, wish I could shoot like that lol. Our families have sooooo many different guns you feel your at a shooting range lol. Maybe that's what we can do this summer.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Nice, more how-tos! :)

Shooting sounds like a good time for all. Just wish the cost of ammo would come down a bit.... :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
great vids man.... i am hoping i can do the spark plug change... transmission oil change would be nice to see as well... thanks again for vids

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try a PX4 Storm 9M Ernest Langdon Edition 5. A little Expensive but worth the money. I've carried one for a few years now, and very happy with this Pistol. I have a few other but this is my favourite. It is a very easy conceal and carrier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts