Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a few months I will have owned the Tribeca for 5 years.
Gotta say I'm still happy with the car, my only regret is not getting the 7 seater.
I've had no maintence issues, just 1 set of tyres and the body and interior still looks good. I'm approaching 140000 km's.
I still can't choose a car with a better interior than mine. I don't feel it has aged at all and getting a new car will be difficult.
So, at this stage I'm keeping it a little longer, and will wait and see if Subaru come up with a replacment.

·
Registered
164 Posts
had my tribeca for less than a year, but i have to agree with you on the interior. to think this interior design is around 6 years old and still looks modern and fresh is a testament to subaru's design team. it still looks better than the interior competitors are putting in their 2012 models!

congrats on the long ownership with few issues.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats....we had our 07 for just over 4 years and traded it in for a 2011 Volvo S60 T6. A few reasons....an 07 runs better on the recommended premium, got rear ended twice and the 06-07 nose wasn't a big seller. And my gf wanted to get back into a faster sedan.

The B9 def served its purpose, but it was time for us to move on. Great car overall and I agree on the interior. The design has lasted a long time w/ no refreshes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also, I offer my congratulations to five years with the Tribeca. I'm on my third year with my Tribeca. Two years short of your milestone. How's the MPG? Still efficient? I'm getting 20-22 mpg.

·
Registered
6 Posts
coming into my 4th year...

My 'beca is the same as the first poster. I'm so damn impressed, but not!
Can't get rid of a car that works. I was at 107000 this past Mar when I started commuting by motorcycle. As we approach the ski season, I'll throw on my winter rubber, get the damn TPMS light off my dash finally and hit the road! We drive about 600 miles a weekend going to our ski hill. The winter rubber makes a HUGE diff!
My car's still cherry minus one scratch from skis. No complaints except the mileage - we've average on the car's computer 18.9 - 21 mpg since we've had it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts