Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2011 with 6 disk and Satellite radio. The iPod connector part says it can not be used with Sat radio. I assume that is because the Sat radio uses the plug that the iPod would use.

Does anyone know if I could unplug the Sat radio and use the iPod connector in its place?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
JohnJohn said:
I just bought a 2011 with 6 disk and Satellite radio. The iPod connector part says it can not be used with Sat radio. I assume that is because the Sat radio uses the plug that the iPod would use.

Does anyone know if I could unplug the Sat radio and use the iPod connector in its place?

Thanks,
Yes you can....just have to buy the iPod integration kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magic Marker said:
Yes you can....just have to buy the iPod integration kit.
Thanks. Any other issues that you know of? I assume I would just use the "SAT" button for the iPod instead of the "AUX" I use now. I'll then get songs and lists on the screen too huh?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yup, you just use the SAT button. Here are some pics of what it will look like if you DON'T have Nav.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
tjbruno79 said:
How did you do the install?
I had the dealer do it. I brought the car in for a dash rattle under warranty and told them while they had the car apart to just install it for me. So it was cheaper for me to time it that way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.