Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Tribeca's has the navigation system, and every time I start the car it asks me to agree to terms before it will show anything on the screen. Does anyone know how to make it stop asking me each time I start the car?

Thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
dogz3rus said:
My 2011 Tribeca's has the navigation system, and every time I start the car it asks me to agree to terms before it will show anything on the screen. Does anyone know how to make it stop asking me each time I start the car?

Thanks.
I asked the same thing when I joined the forum a few years ago. Sadly, there isn't...at least that I've figured out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You can thank the lawyers for this one. I e-mailed Subaru some time ago about my willingness to sign something, anything, that would let them then permanently shut off the lawyer screen. No go.

·
Registered
345 Posts
sweetpete said:
You can thank the lawyers for this one. I e-mailed Subaru some time ago about my willingness to sign something, anything, that would let them then permanently shut off the lawyer screen. No go.
They probably had to run it by legal before they could say No.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
In my gf's Volvo S60 she only has to agree to the Nav agreement if she selects the nav function. She never has to agree to anything when she starts the car. That is a nice feature.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a navigation system on my Honda as well and it comes up with a lawyer screen too. If you dont press ok you do not get the navigation. Seems pretty pointless to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts