Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subaru U.S has introduced the 2010 Tribeca on their website; the touring model looks pretty good and now has the 06-07 rims..which look pretty good, i didnt really like the 08-09 rims. Is the bluetooth option on the sterring wheel or on the nav screen like the forester? overall looks nice, hopefully it will do well.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
So how long til Subaru gets rid of the Chrysler Pacifica front end?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I like the S.E. rims better, and no chrome side mirrors but body matching paint.

I don't know why they did away with the SPECIAL EDITION, It sold allot of cars!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea hopefully sales will increase and we will get a redesign..the front kinda grew on me but needs more character. The S.E was a good idea and i liked the rims they had..the werent crome but they were like metallic maybe..idk i only saw them on one Tribeca in a town near my house and they loooked really good

·
Registered
5 Posts
LORE BECA said:
I like the S.E. rims better, and no chrome side mirrors but body matching paint.

I don't know why they did away with the SPECIAL EDITION, It sold allot of cars!
The Special Edition got rid of a lot of the left over PARTS from the 06 and 07. I had an 06 and have an 09. The 06 roof rack fits the SE and the 09 rack does not fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.