let's show some b9 pride!NE Subaru Club said:Tickets are now on sale!
**Click here to purchase tickets**
June 14th at Wachusett Mountain Ski Area: 9AM to 4PM
What on earth is WBM you ask?
Wicked Big Meet is the largest Subaru festival in North America (if not the world) and is organized by the New England Subaru Club, Inc. Its an all volunteer grass roots event which draws Subaru enthusiasts from all over the East Coast. Come hangout with fellow Subaru "nutz" and see what's hot in the world of new Subaru models, gear, performance parts, and motorsports.
What goes on at WBM?
What types of Subaru are at WBM?
- Rally expose
- Vendor midway
- Car show
- Technical tuning seminars
- Door prize give-a-way
- NESIC DJs
- The Wicked Big Scavenger Hunt
- Take a lift ride to the top of Mt Wachusett
- AWD Dyno
- Guinness Book of World Records attempt at "largest gathering of Subaru enthusiasts"
- Hang with old friends and make new friends
- Find out the identity and face behind on-line screen names "OMG STiFrank is a chick!!!"
What type of people attend WBM?
- Street tuner Subaru
- Daily driver Subaru (with kayak racks and car seats)
- Road race Subaru
- Rally Subaru
- Historic and vintage Subaru
- Subaru that pretend to be Saabs
How big is WBM?
- Subaru is a cult automotive marque that attracts a diverse clientele, thus people from all walks of life join in on the fun.
- WBM is a PG event that, by design, is fun for the whole family so people bring kids, spouses, neighbors, parents and grandparents.
Where is WBM 2009?
- In 2007 we had >1500 attendees and ~1100 Subaru
- For 2009 we are targeting >2000 attendees
- Photos from 2007: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287181&highlight=wbm
How do I sign up you ask?
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area in Princeton, MA.
- 50 miles west of Boston
- 80 miles from Hartford, CT
- 190 miles from NYC
- 280 miles from Montreal, QC
- 380 miles from Baltimore, MD
Check in to the WBM website for event updates and news
- Regular admission is $20.00 per person including door prize tickets. Tickets go on sale April 1st
- New for 2009 year - we'll have regular and premium admission packages for couples/partners/spouses
- Now calling for volunteers
- Vendors welcome, visit the website for sponsorship levels