Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just joined this site and am awaiting the arrival of my new 2009 Tribeca. Was going in to dealer to sign for a 2010 Outback, but ended up doing a deal for a Tribeca due to year end factory incentive on top of what I negotiated. Couldn't refuse even though I was of the mindset to be fuel consumption concious!

Anyhow, will be buying the following real soon to add:

Puddle Lights, reverse assist, rearview dimming with compass, rubber mats, not sure if I need cargo tray (7 pass) or retractable cover. May also look at adding bluetooth parrot brand (3200LS) addon.

I definately will be referring to this site for help when I get around doing them

mwoo68

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome!!
also how does reverse assist work on the Tribeca..by this i mean where is the off switch? / botton...most cars have it on the dash that you can click to turn them off..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tribeca_06 said:
Welcome!!
also how does reverse assist work on the Tribeca..by this i mean where is the off switch? / botton...most cars have it on the dash that you can click to turn them off..
I believe SubieDriver is correct. I haven't picked up the car yet. Just doing my internet preparations for the "to do list". Can't wait!!

Thanks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts