Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
22x8.5 Evolution So75 with 295/30R22 103W Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASI !
No suspension done!
The ride is better for me , i like it! :D
The pictures are a little bit foggy , made by my phone dunno why!
Will make some better pictures!

New pics check them!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
nice

Is It 295 front and back

kaizo said:
22x8.5 Evolution So75 with 295/30R22 103W Pirelli SCORPION ZERO ASI !
No suspension done!
The ride is better for me , i like it! :D
The pictures are a little bit foggy , made by my phone dunno why!
Will make some better pictures!

New pics check them!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would definately check with the service guy and see what is involved, if anything; I would think it would effect your speedodometer, and your mileage because of the wheel size difference.....they look great by the way.....have you noticed a harsher ride?????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cowboy said:
I would definately check with the service guy and see what is involved, if anything; I would think it would effect your speedodometer, and your mileage because of the wheel size difference.....they look great by the way.....have you noticed a harsher ride?????
Hmmm i have a gps system that sees how hard im driving i will check with the speedometer if theres a difference and mileage im not sure dont really check it!
the ride is fine for me i like it , but people in the back will feel more than before !
BTW if i go to the service guy and hes gonna change it will the mileage go lower?
Cause i putted wintertires on the old rims and will change when its getting colder!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kaizo said:
Hmmm i have a gps system that sees how hard im driving i will check with the speedometer if theres a difference and mileage im not sure dont really check it!
the ride is fine for me i like it , but people in the back will feel more than before !
BTW if i go to the service guy and hes gonna change it will the mileage go lower?
Cause i putted wintertires on the old rims and will change when its getting colder!
Hmm i did a tyre data calculator its not that much difference!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey, where did you get your wheels and tires and how much did they run you? Anyone know of other other 08 tribeca that look nice, been scouting the forums for some pics. Need to make decisions for my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts