Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone have issue where the Agree button on Nav when you start the car doesn't take? You press it and can see the screen react to your press but the screen doesn't change. Sometimes we need to turn the car off and on a few times for it to take so we have something on the screen besides the warning. I've also found sometimes going into drive, then back to park it will then take.

It is annoying when you need to use the Nav to get someplace but it is not getting past the warning.

Going to call the dealer on this this week, but wanted to see if anyone else had ran into this and if there is a fix. It doesn't seem to be weather related, it is winter and cold but this happens when the car is in the garage and on nice days. It seems random and works fine sometimes when car is first started and other times is picky, and sometimes we can't get past the warning no matter what we do. When we go into reverse the Backup camera works fine but then go into drive it is back to warning.

Thanks, if anyone has any ideas.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sounds like it could be a bad touch screen unit. Ours you barely have to tap the screen for it to register, and often times I'd say I even miss the button and it still accepts the input.

·
Registered
152 Posts
snork said:
Sounds like it could be a bad touch screen unit. Ours you barely have to tap the screen for it to register, and often times I'd say I even miss the button and it still accepts the input.
I'd agree with this... even when my monitor went to crap the touch functionality was unaffected and sensitive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts