Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the parts I need to replace a rear bushing but I cant even find the part that it belongs to. Its the Rear Diff Support arm. I need to replace the liquid filled bushings. i cant find them anywhere online and every diagram leaves that part out.

·
Registered
701 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
hi there. sorry i am resurrecting this tread but i would like to know if the part that you received was the same exact part .or if it had different bushings compared with the original.i just had the same thing happening to me:( ....Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't yet bought the part. We recently decided to not trade the car in so I will be lookin at replacing it in the near future. My friends shop is putting it on the lift Friday and I'll get a better look at it then. When I order, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The entire part with bushings I can get for under $100 shipped. I don't want to mess with pressing bushings.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i hear you man ,i will give it a try just for experimenting ,if it goes wrong i just order the whole thing :(

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Noticed some thick goopy fluid on the ground midcenter of the tribeca the other day. Checked while changing the oil yesterday. Was this 41310AG02A
DIFFERENTIAL MEMBER ASSEMBLY-FRONT

Guess I'll be replacing that soon. Seems pretty straight forward, until it isn't.

Anyone try this?

·
Registered
183 Posts
rotella T-6 - plus additive

i hear you man ,i will give it a try just for experimenting ,if it goes wrong i just order the whole thing :(

off topic- Redb9man- can you tell me why you use rotella T-6 oil and the additive?

rotella is theorically diesel motor oil...

what is the additive and why?

Right now rotella T-6 on sale for $21 w a $5 rebate at oreilly per gallon

dean

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Finally getting around to this. Cracked an impact socket trying to loosen the bolts from the cradle to the frame. My impact set has been through a lot, first time I cracked one of my good ones!

Started soaking and will get a set of short impacts to have better leverage. It's tight not being on a lift to get leverage...

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Got the bolts loose this weekend. Bought an impact with 450 ftlbs, that didn't even budget them, so I returned that. I did get a set of short impact sockets and used that with my long bar and a jacket under the handle to break them loose!

Not sure it was worth doing anything. Probably would have been fine without changing it. I didn't notice any difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts